This is what we always use for sealing around campers – Always make sure you are using a good quality polyurethane sealer
( DO NOT USE SILICONE ON YOURS OR ANYBODY ELSES CAMPER )
Outstanding adhesive strength on a wide range of materials and surfaces.
Approved for use with foodstuffs (ISEGA certificate)
- Harmless to health in hardened state
- Suitable for gluing and sealing in food processing areas
- Bonding of identical and different substances possible
- Compensation of different material expansions
- Absorbs vibrations and sounds
Long skin formation time
- Allows bonding or sealing of complex components
- Also ideal for large surfaces
- Assembly components can be repositioned
Can be ground/painted
Following skin formation, can be mechanically machined and painted over without surface activation (perform preliminary tests to check paint compatibility).
Avoids corroding the metal
NoticeDo not allow this product to come into contact with alkyd-resin paint systems. Not suitable for glass groove sealing and for expansion joints in the construction sector.
Direct sunlight may result in yellowing of the surface. Not suitable for PE, PP, PTFE, silicone, polystyrene and plastics.
Minimum adhesive thickness: 3 mm. It is essential to use Adhesion Plus products in order to achieve optimum adhesion results.